Sunday 21 October 2012

Some Lovely Links

Whew it's so freakin hot in Brissy this weekend! Makes me realise how many more light summer tops I need, lucky I have one on the go at the moment cant wait to get it finished. 

In the meantime, here are some Lovely Links that have kept me occupied on Pinterest this week.

I love this Tutorial on Cotton & Curls about tailoring a thrifted  blazer. They are always too boxy on me.
Tailoring a thifted Blazer

I am so in love with these pink sandals from Seed Heritage, such a great way to add some color to a otherwise neutral outfit.
Pink Sandles from Seed Heritage


I have my eye on this lovely Silk Twill fabric from Tessuti, I think it would look fantastic as a Tiny Pocket Tank and I have a gift voucher to spend with them. Bonus!

Silk Twill Fabric


I usually get totally stumped about what to wear in this heat. I found this cute outfit on Pinterest, I am hoping to put my own version of this together real soon.

Untitled #6

Untitled #6 by erinelizabeth1493 featuring a collar necklace

I've found a fabulous Aussie Blog called Slow Your Home. This post on Pursuing Your Passion really struck a chord with me as I'm contemplating a change in direction for my career. Such a great blog.
Pursuing Your Passion

Hope you're not melting away like I am, nothing like the hot weather to get my sewing creativity firing!

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment