Tuesday 30 April 2013

Lovely Links

I treated myself to a day off last Friday to make an extra long weekend following on from Anzac Day. That alone has led to more sewing, more planning and more browsing. 



How amazing is this, a Craftsy Course on how to Make Leather Bags. Like I need to obsess any more over all things leather. 


The lovely ladies from Curious Kiwi and Modern Vintage Cupcakes are holding a Burda Sew Along for May. I have already signed up for my first sew along. All you need is a pattern from either the Burda Style magazines or one of their paper patterns, come and join in the fun and sign up here.


A new pattern find, the Staple Dress by April Rhodes. This could be a good one for summer. 


Another new pattern and this one is free! It is the Odette Top by Fine Motor Skills. Found this one Burda Style website, looks like a great multi functional pattern. 


I have almost finished my pants from my earlier muslin, only waiting for the hem and closure and then they're done. Very excited about this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment